Friday, December 30, 2011

Stop SOPA video

Here's an email I recently got about SOPA. I have not had the time to look very far into this controversial congressional bill but I present this video for you to view and think about!

Be a HERO and Help STOP SOPA Now!! I'll tell you How! This Video that Must Be SHARED!

-------------------------------------------

Subject: Important info

I believe this is very important information we all should be made aware of.

Thx for taking the time to watch this video.




YouTubeStars!
Looking for cool YouTube videos? Visit YouTubeStars and discover talented musicians, funny skitmakers, interesting vloggers and more! Please check out YouTubeStars - A guide to the most popular and most entertaining YouTube members and their videos. Online for over 5 years!

No comments: