Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Resume

My Resume

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.I couldn't concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hackit, so they gave me the axe.

3. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it -mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was tooexhausting.

5. Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to mylife, but I just didn't have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it Icouldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, bu t I didn't have anypatience.

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I just didn't fit in.

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't liveon my net income.

11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company,but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center but they said I wasn't fit forthe job.

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job asa Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it wasalways the same old grind.

15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!

Articles containing the word "LAUGH" at LookingForClues.com

If you liked this funny list, you'll love the email on "Evaluation Comments."

No comments: