Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009



I just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING
here is a poem from me to you (I did not write this poem)

Thanksgiving

T..... is for our thankfulness for many joys and blessings...
H..... is for our homes so warm and bright...
A..... is for autumn, time for harvest and abundance...
N..... is for nature's beauty and delight...
K..... is for the kitchens where good food is cooked with love...
S..... for spicy fragrances in the air...
G..... is for the gathering of family and friends...
I..... for the inheritance we share...
V..... is for the vision that the Pilgrims held so dear...
I..... is for high ideals in all they planned...
N..... is for our native country brave and great and free...
G..... for God's great goodness to our land.

THANKSGIVING DAY

Thanksgiving Day will soon be here
It comes around but once a year
If I could only have my way,
We'd have Thanksgiving every day.

I'm thankful for the twilight saga twifans and my AWESOME friends on twifans you guys rock HAPPY THANKSGIVING and plz be safe bye 'yall U ROCK


http://www.twifans.com

TwitterTwilight!
See all the latest Twitter Tweets from people who love the TWILIGHT Book Series by Stephenie Meyer. We also have the latest Twilight News, Videos and Posters. Please visit TwitterTwilight.com Now! Thanks

No comments: